Smooths Shifting! Extends Life!
EMS Transmission Service is backed by the Lifetime EMS Protection Plan if the initial service is performed within 100,000 miles/160,000 km. To maintain coverage, get a EMS Transmission Service every 30,000 miles/50,000 km.
- Hard shifting
- Dissolves and suspends deposits
- Rids all old fluid and suspended debris
- Installs new automatic transmission fluid
- Fortifies new fluid with seal conditioners, oxidation inhibitors and shift improvers
- No deposit formation
- Restored transmission performance
- Longer transmission life