Quiets & Smooths Steering!
Protects Expensive Components!
EMS Power Steering Service is backed by the Lifetime EMS Protection Plan if the initial service is performed within 100,000 miles/160,000 km. To maintain coverage, get a EMS Power Steering Service every 30,000 miles/50,000 km!
- Steering pump noises
- Hard or erratic steering
- Pump leaks
- Replaces degraded power steering fluid
- Dissolves power steering deposits
- Softens and conditions brittle seals
- Removes accumulated contaminants
- Eliminated steering squeal
- Corrected jerky or hard steering
- Long component life