Removed Scale & Corrosion!
Protects Heater Core & Water Pump!
EMS Cooling System Service is backed by the Lifetime EMS Protection Plan if the initial service is performed within 100,000 miles/160,000 km. To maintain coverage, get a EMS Cooling System Service every 30,000 miles/50,000 km!
- Coolant loss
- Temperature increase
- Hose failure
- Hard starting
- Clean debris from cooling system
- Remove rust, scale and sludge from cooling system fins
- Clean rust from coolant lines
- Replenish depleted coolant additives
- Better cooling system function
- Longer coolant life
- Increased vehicle performance
- Less chance of overheating